A digital e-book to help your newborn (0-12 weeks old) sleep better from day one. This course teaches you how to lay the foundation for healthy sleep, how to parent with confidence, and love the newborn stage | $47
- Your baby won’t sleep anywhere but in your arms.
- You’re expecting and you want to establish healthy sleep habits from the start.
- You want a flexible routine and daily structure without feeling stuck at home.
- You’re up for hours each night trying to help your baby fall back to sleep.
- You want to help your baby sleep but you have no idea where to start.
- Crying it out is not for you.
Is this course for you?
Then this course is for you!
Purchase the Newborn E-Book
Establish healthy sleep habits for your baby
Love the Newborn stage
I help families who are ready to get the sleep they desire. My mission is to find the right method of sleep plan that suits each unique family and situation. Using gentle strategies, I work with parents to provide guidance and a practical plan to get their little ones sleeping their best.
Hi, Hello! I'm Danielle!
LET'S GET STARTED
Safe Sleep, how newborn sleep works, realistic expectations etc.
How to implement a flexible routine to give your day structure without feeling stuck at home.
How to calm a fussy baby, sleep routines, feeding routines, what to expect as baby grows.
Troubleshooting, short naps, night wakings, sample schedules.
Growth/ Sleep transitions and what to expect in the future.
In the you will learn:
Q: WILL I HAVE TO LET MY BABY CRY IT OUT (CIO)?
A: This is a NO CRY approach. We do not expect newborns to have the skills to self-soothe and we will never ask you to let your newborn cry it out. This class helps you lay the foundation for healthy sleep for your newborn and ultimately decreases the overall amount of crying in the long run for your child.
click on a question to read more